Facebook Ads Linking Steps
- Go to Facebook Business Manager (business.facebook.com)
- Click Business Manager in the upper left hand corner next to the three vertical lines.
- In the dropdown, click Business Settings
- Select ‘Pages’ in the icon list on the left hand column and choose the account you would like to optimize with AdHawk.
- Click ‘Assign Partner’ , then click on the link at the bottom of the pop-out “Connect your Page using your partner’s business ID instead”
- Assign AdHawk as a ‘Page Advertiser’
- Paste the AdHawk Business Manager ID in the suggested field (Business ID: 1149470028413486)
- Select ‘Ad Accounts’ on the icon list on the left hand side
- Repeat steps 5-7 for your ‘Ad Accounts’ and assign AdHawk as an ‘Ad Account Advertiser’
Common Troubleshooting Roadblocks
- Don’t see the “Assign Partner” button? This means you don’t have proper permissions to grant access. To acquire permissions, you’ll have to send the steps above to the owner of the Page/Account so they can add you as a page advertiser to both the Page and Account.
- Don’t see “Business Manager” or “Business Settings” in the dropdown menu? This likely means that you don’t currently have a business manager account. While you can still run ads and have page without a business manager, you’ll need to create one if you want to share access with a 3rd party. To do so, simply follow the account creation flow here and add your Page and Ad Account to your new Business Manager account.
*Please reach out to your AdHawk rep or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.