Instructions for Linking Your Google Analytics to AdHawk
To add AdHawk to your account:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account, click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address email@example.com
- Select Notify new users by email to send us a notification that it’s complete.
- Select the“edit” permission status. You can learn more about permissions here.
- Click Add.
Here are some cool things that granting Google Analytics access to AdHawk will allow us to do:
- Build out more granular remarketing lists
- Create custom conversion actions
- Identify conversion tracking issues
- Give us a deeper understanding of your visitors with higher quality data
- Overall create better campaigns
Here’s a video tutorial for you, in case you want to break out the 🍿 instead of reading!
P.S. The #1 ingredient in a successful advertising campaign is good, clean data. Connecting G.A. will get you started on the right foot.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any account linking issues or questions!