Welcome to AdHawk – we’re excited to start simplifying your digital advertising!
This 3-step guide will get you up and running with AdHawk in just a couple of minutes:
- Create your AdHawk account
- Connect your ad accounts to the AdHawk App (for reporting tools)
- Grant AdHawk account permissions (for optimizations)
If you have any questions throughout the process, feel free to reach out to your AdHawk rep or send an email to email@example.com
Step 1: Sign up for AdHawk!
To Create an account through your iPhone…
- Go to the iTunes App store and download the AdHawk Advertising Dashboard (or just click here)
- Open the app and click the button at the bottom of the screen
*Our mobile app is currently only available on iOS, so Android users should follow the steps below to sign up using the mobile-responsive web application.
To Create an account on desktop and Android…
- Head to dashboard.tryadhawk.com/signup to sign up!
Step 2: Connect Your Ad Accounts to AdHawk
Link your Google & Facebook Accounts on Desktop…
- On the web dashboard, go to the Dashboard > Settings > Accounts
- Select which accounts you would like to link!
Link your Google & Facebook Accounts on iOS…
- Log in on iOS
- Click the bottom right icon to navigate to Settings
- Click on Ad Accounts to manage your Settings
Step 3: Grant AdHawk Account Permissions [AdHawk Customers Only]
- For Google Advertisers:
- For Google Shopping Advertisers:
- For Facebook and Instagram Advertisers:
*Please reach out to your AdHawk rep or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.