Welcome to AdHawk – we’re excited to start simplifying your digital advertising!
This 3-step guide will get you up and running with AdHawk in just a couple of minutes:
- Create your AdHawk account
- Connect your ad accounts to the AdHawk App (for reporting tools)
- Grant AdHawk account permissions (for optimizations)
If you have any questions throughout the process, feel free to reach out to your AdHawk rep or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Create your AdHawk account
To Create an account through your iPhone…
- Go to the iTunes App store and download the AdHawk Advertising Dashboard
- Open the app and click the button at the bottom of the screen
*Our mobile app is currently only available on iOS, so Android users should follow the steps below to sign up using the mobile-responsive web application.
To Create an account on desktop…
- Check your inbox for an email from AdHawk, subject “Activate your AdHawk account”
- Click and enter your desired password.
Step 2: Connect Your Ad Accounts to AdHawk
- In the AdHawk platform, go to the Dashboard or Settings page
- Select which accounts you would like to link!
Step 3: Grant AdHawk Account Permissions
- For Google Advertisers:
- For Google Shopping Advertisers:
- For Facebook and Instagram Advertisers:
*Please reach out to your AdHawk rep or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.