Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup #117
Happy Friday! Facebook’s GDPR privacy law is coming to fruition, Google launches outstream video ads, and we tackle the 5 best B2B AdWords strategies out there in this week’s digital marketing roundup.
Let’s get started! 👊
Landing pages are getting boring, which is why you will never be able to resist spinning a wheel for free stuff – even if it means giving a sales team your coveted email address.
We highlight our 3 favorite unconventional tools that help you drive those coveted conversions in a fun and intelligent way! Read on.
- Meta descriptions have absolutely no impact on ranking, BUT can increase your click through rates, which then impacts your ranking
- Quality blog posts are more important than quantity
- Diversify your content with rich media such as original images and videos
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Facebook to exclude 1.5 billion users from Europe’s GDPR privacy law
- Selfie Commerce: Snapchat adds shopping to its augmented reality ads
- Google will show off branded ‘how to’ videos for its smart assistant in May
Have a wonderful weekend 🤓 Stay awesome