Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup #115
Zuckerberg answers the tough questions head-on via his US speaking tour, Bing launches price extensions, and Google rolls out exchange bidding to counter header bidding. What’s all this mumbo jumbo mean anyway?
Well, find out by reading this and more in this week’s digital marketing weekly roundup!
Sometimes you have an idea you wholeheartedly believe in. Sometimes that idea is just a spreadsheet.
Sometimes you find people who are just crazy enough to buy into that idea. And sometimes you get mentors, peers, and friends who help make that idea a reality.
Truth is — we wouldn’t be where we are today without Techstars. Read more about our journey here.
- 25 char. limit
- One price extension per ad
- ‘View more’ dropdown displays three additional listings
- Available on both desktop and mobile
When we first started, we were nothing but a spreadsheet. Needless to say, the people we met and the things we learned during our time at Techstars were absolutely integral to the business we run today.
We candidly answer the most common questions asked about our experience with Techstars (and more!) in this week’s Hawk Talk! Enjoy.
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Google announces exchange bidding to counter rise of header bidding
- Facebook adds video chat to Messenger Lite, its pared-down Android app
- Facebook restricts APIs, axes old Instagram platform amidst scandals
It’s Friday, folks. Enjoy your weekend!