Facebook finally fights fake news, Google adds a bookmarking feature, and Snap vows to fight terrorism.
It’s safe to say it’s been an eventful week.
Let’s get started!
- 2 MIN: 6 Best landing page designs of 2017
- 3 MIN: Facebook fights fake news with links to alternative angles
- 6 MIN: Advertisers warm to Amazon’s increasing ad pitch
MARKETER OF THE WEEK
Content marketing would be nowhere near what it is today without Joe Pulizzi. His vision for content marketing pushes aside the traditional approach to advertising and encourages the entire industry to rethink their approach in providing value to their customers.
He also runs a killer podcast with his partner in crime, Robert Rose, where they discuss industry news and advocate content marketing done the right way.
Be sure to check it out and let him know we sent you!
Know anyone working on something cool? Nominate your marketer of the week by replying to this email or using the hashtag #AdHawkMarketerOTW!
Rob and Mike are engineers by trade, but marketers and entrepreneurs at heart. They provide a fresh take on how to market your business online, even if you’re not in the software industry.
Start with my all-time favorites on SEO (episode 338) Email Marketing Myths (Episode 293) – Paid Channel Exploration (Episode 288) – Tools (Episode 243) (edited)
Listen on iTunes or Stitcher!
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Google adds new ‘save’ and ‘bookmarking’ features
- Snap joins rivals Facebook and YouTube to fight Terrorism
- Twitter Tests $99 subscription for auto-promoted Tweets
Thanks for reading. See you next week 🙂