Happy Friday! We’ve curated an awesome list of news and articles for you this week, including tips on how to automate your AdWords accounts without having to know a single line of code.
Let’s get started!
Want to automate everyday AdWords tasks like pausing low-performing ads? Learn how to use Google Scripts and make your life 10x easier without having to know a single line of code.
- 4 MIN: How to Add Negative KeyWords in AdWords
- 5 MIN: How to Create a FB Audiences of Those Who Engage on Instagram
- 5 MIN: Facebook Messenger Ads are Bad and Must Be Destroyed
MARKETER OF THE WEEK
With a 20 year consulting career behind him, Bob Knorpp hosts one of the most popular and informative marketing podcasts in the market, The Beancast.
Bob invites panel of top C-Suite executives and senior consultants on to his show every week to discuss all the latest marketing trends and news.
The show is always enteratining, educational, and of the highest quality. Be sure to tweet at @bobknorpp and let him know we sent ya!
Know anyone working on something cool? Nominate your marketer of the week by replying to this email or using the hashtag #AdHawkMarketerOTW!
In this video, Dan from Evolving SEO provides his 10 favorite resources to learn SEO including links from Google, MOZ, Nuzzle, and more.
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Agencies are Rolling Out Amazon Service Units
- Facebook Reactions Now More Important Than Likes
- Google Not Liable for 1.1bn Euros in French Taxes