Amazon is moving into the social space with Amazon Spark and Google is enhancing their job listing service. The big guns are making big moves (so what’s new, right?). Well, read on and find out in another awesome newsletter!
Geographic targeting, or geotargeting for short, allows you to pick and choose where to place your ads based on zip code, place of interest, tourist destination, countries, and more. Learn how in our guide!
- 4 MIN: How B2B Sellers are Offering Personalization at Scale
- 4 MIN: Amazon Prime Day’s Surprising Effects on AdWords Performance
- 5 MIN: How to Make the Most of Snapchat’s New Website Links
MARKETER OF THE WEEK
Mary Fernandez is a blogger turned entrepreneur, whose work has been featured in Inc., Huffington Post, Search Engine Journal, Creative, Live, and more.
Head over to Persuasion-Nation to read her wide selection of articles and tune in to her awesome podcast!
Know anyone working on something cool? Nominate your marketer of the week by replying to this email or using the hashtag #AdHawkMarketerOTW!
The High Resolution team sits down and interviews Daniel Burka, the design partner at GV, the venture capital arm of Alphabet, Inc.
This interview is packed with golden tidbits on how to work with egos, come up with golden ideas, and collaborate with the most brilliant minds.
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Facebook Explores News Subscription Product
- Google Search Analytics report now breaks down job listings & details results
- Amazon’s New Spark Social Feed Wants to be the Instagram of Products