Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup #114
If you’ve got some time and extra budget on your hands, this week is looking good for you.
LinkedIn is rolling out native video ads to challenge Facebook’s dominance, AdWords releases a new keyword planning tool, and Waze is offering new local ad opportunities aimed at SMBs.
Read more to see what opportunities are right for you in this week’s digital marketing weekly roundup!
Keywords are words or phrases that define the subject of a certain topic.
- Add keywords in bulk
- Overview of forecasts and performance on one dashboards
- Forecast section will show how keywords will impact performance and max CPC
- Easier navigation to device and location breakdown
What are good keywords? How are they priced? What keywords are the most profitable? Want an answer to these questions and not read a lengthy article about it? Our Co-Founders Dan and Todd are here to save the day in this week’s Hawk Talks, where they cover everything you need to know about keywords!
Enjoy this week’s Hawk Talks!
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- Waze launches ‘local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises
- Snapchat is building the same data-sharing API that just got Facebook into trouble
- Twitter, Google, Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent, and Facebook have all banned cryptocurrency ads, but Bing and Snapchat haven’t
Happy Friday 🙂 Treat yourself this weekend!