Digital Marketing Weekly Roundup #111
Facebook’s algorithm changes are dominating all the headlines in our industry, leaving advertisers in the dark about how to be successful on the platform. While AdStage claims a 77% CPM increase in the past 14 months, Digiday claims that media buyers experienced no major changes. That’s proof for ya.
For a deeper dive, click through the rest of our weekly email newsletter below. You won’t be disappointed!
Digital advertising moves fast and is unabashedly complicated. After talking to our clients and blog readers, we at AdHawk find ourselves receiving the same kinds of questions almost every day. From how to get started to measuring success in Adwords, we’ve heard it all.
So we reached out to 50+ industry experts along with our Co-Founders Dan Pratt and Todd Saunders to answer to your most common PPC questions. Let’s crush these questions once and for all!
- Domain authority. Page authority is not very important.
- Desktop SERP ranking
- 36% of voice results came from pages using Schema. May or may not be a factor.
- 41% voice search results came from Featured Snippets
- Voice results are ~29 words, however, sourced from long-form content
- Https is critical
Tough Mudder’s FB shows are seeing around 477,000 views across its 18 shows – all produced by their 50-person in-house content team. They’re building their business by generating awareness and accessibility to Tough Mudder’s new service offerings, including their Boot Camp Studios. For advertisers and content marketers, this could mean a more diverse set of advertising opportunities on the platform and a way for Facebook to seriously solve the issue of crowded ad spaces.
In this week’s episode of Hawk Talks, Dan Pratt and Todd Saunders sit down and tackle 6 of the most common PPC questions we get from our clients, here at AdHawk. So sit back and relax, while we crush your most burning questions about Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- A disaster waiting to happen? Businesses could send you ads on Messenger
- Blackberry sues Facebook over messaging patents
- Google iOS Search App gets iMessage extension, Safari related content & iPad drag/drop support
- Facebook swings at Twitter with Breaking News label
Did you enjoy this newsletter? Drop a comment and let us know!