While Facebook is combating political controversies surrounding Russian advertisers, AdWorks sneakily announced that your campaigns can now spend twice your average daily budgets…but good thing you’re subscribed to this, because we’ve pulled all the reads you need to keep up with the industry. Happy reading!
The thought of AdWords managing your entire ad spend is a scary thought (rightfully so), which is why it’s important to know the right situations to implement automated bid strategies.
Read on to find out how to use the Target CPA bid strategy to maximize your returns.
- 1 MIN: Instagram polls expose voters’ ’embarrassing’ choices | BBC
- 4 MIN: Google’s search for the sweet spot | Stratechery
- 6 MIN: How Amazon is readying its blitz on the ad industry | Digiday
Grab your pen and notebook and be ready to take notes, because Andre packs a ton of strategies, tactics, and case studies of how to acquire and retain users on your platform. You don’t want to miss this one.
Send us your favorite articles, comics, memes, and videos using the hashtag #AdHawkWatch
- New AdWords Alert: Campaigns can now spend up to twice your average daily budgets | Reddit Thread
- Facebook introduces learning Phase Ad Delivery
Thanks for reading. Enjoy the weekend 🙂