In a hurry? Call your Account Strategists for help with your account using the Google Analytics and Google AdWords Help Phone Number:
1-866-2GOOGLE | (1-866-246-6453) for United States Residents
- Are you drowning in the AdWords ocean?
- Having trouble understanding your first campaign?
- Is your conversion tracking broken?
- Are you having trouble embedding your stupid remarketing code?
It may be time to wave the white flag and seek out some quick help to keep your account moving forward. Luckily, Google hires loads of smart people to help you out! Here are the different ways to get in touch with the AdWords team & how to make the most of your conversation:
5 Different Ways to Get Support for your Google AdWords Account
1. Call your strategist using the Google AdWords Help Phone Number: 1-866-2Google
2. Video chat: You can schedule a chat here
3. Email with specific account questions here
You can make requests regarding:
- Ad Performance
- Ad Policy and Review
- Billing and Payments
- Google Analytics
- Shopping Campaigns / Product Listing Ads
- Receiving a suspicious email impersonating AdWords
4. Live Chat with the AdWords team here
5. And we’ll throw in a 5th option to Tweet any advertising questions you have to @adhawk and we’ll get back right away!
How to Get the Most Out of Your Conversation with the AdWords Team
Time is your most valuable resource. When you do contact support, don’t waste time talking about the weather & prepare for you conversation by checking out this article we wrote for Unbounce on how to get the most out of your AdWords account strategist: https://unbounce.com/ppc/adwords-account-manager/
If you’re still having trouble with your account, send me an email at Bobby@tryadhawk.com to set up a call with our team of ad experts. We’re happy to help 🙂