Coming at ya with a quick tutorial on how to better understand your Google AdWords Display campaign audience using the Demographic data.
Starting from the “All Campaigns” default view:
- Click on the Display campaign you would like to know more about
- *If you are not currently running a display campaign, learn how to set one up with our Display Campaign tutorial
- From the top toolbar reading select
- Click on
- Here’s the click flow for checking out location data. As you can see, both processes are pretty in depth for finding one data point.
- Click on
- From this view, you can break down your ads based on who is viewing them. Using this information, you can increase your bid to improve your position with a certain demographic group or decrease bids for poorly performing demographics. (Remember, to turn off a certain audience segment, simply type “-100%” into the column
- We’ll leave this feature for you to use as you please.
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to share the wealth by spreading the word on how to find display campaign demographic data.
As always, hit us up on twitter with any questions @adhawk or using the hashtag #askAdHawk