If pictures speak 1,000 words, and Gifs are just a series of pictures stitched together, prepare yourself for a 2,000,000 word post explaining PPC Marketing. Tweet us your favorites @AdHawk
1. Setting Up Your First AdWords Campaign
2. And you think you’re good to go after launching said campaign
3. But your broad match keywords produce some… unexpected results
4. And you’ve got some b(ad) targeting
5. And your landing page doesn’t deliver
6. And then you realize that your competitors are bidding on your brand name
7. So you run a branded keyword campaign
8. And make your first attempts at customizing your ads for mobile
9. Because Tablet and Mobile users just aren’t converting
10. Then you attempt to structure your Google Shopping Merchant Center
11. Things are working… but you’re not sure how
12. Maybe you have a big budget to work with, so this should be easy, right?
13. Either way, you’re starting to feel like this guy
14. Because things are pretty hectic.
BUT! There are some great ways to improve your performance and understand your campaigns!
15. Sending Bad Keywords to the Grave
16. Achieve hero status by turning off bad settings like accelerated delivery
17. You finally turn your ads off mobile & mobile apps (by excluding: adsenseformobileapps.com)
18. Your find some awesome advertising tutorial videos
19. And you start gaining confidence. You’ve got (G)mail Ads!
20. You set up ad extensions, which is like free money
21. But then the Holiday season comes around and you have to plan your ad campaigns