Over the last 5 years, mobile apps have dramatically changed the way we go about our day-to-day lives. Car rides across town at 3 in the morning can be ordered in seconds. True love can be found by swiping left and right. And delicious cheesy pizza can be ordered straight to your door by tapping a single button (A SINGLE BUTTON!!).
The mobile app revolution has also dramatically impacted the way businesses think about engaging their audience and capturing new users. One of the questions we hear pretty frequently is when should businesses spend the money to build themselves a mobile app, and what should they be doing to promote their apps once they are built.
This can be a difficult question to answer, so we brought in the big guns to help shed some light on the topic. Max Ade, Team Lead on Google’s Mobile App User Acquisition team, sits down with us to talk about the secrets to mastering your mobile app advertising.
On this episode of the Opt-In! podcast, you’ll learn:
- When businesses should start thinking about building a mobile app to increase customer engagement
- The tools that are vital to measuring app performance
- Common mistakes to avoid when you’re advertising your mobile app for the first time
Listen to the Podcast
Show-notes from the Podcast
- Max’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/adesome
- Max’s Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Max Hacks Newsletter – https://www.maxhacks.co/
- Top Mobile App Analytics Platforms – Mixpanel, Localytics, Flurry by Yahoo!, and Google Analytics for Apps
- Top Mobile Attribution Platforms – Tune, Kochava, adjust, Apsalar, and AppsFlyer
- Max’s Favorite Mobile Apps – Clash Royale, Wish, and Hopper