The internet has changed pretty much every aspect of our lives–from hailing a cab at 2 in the morning, to delivering toilet paper to your doorstep in an hour, it’s made things easier for everyone that has access to it.
As more and more Millennials enter the workforce, it’s clear that the internet has given them easy access to information to grow their skills and fuel their success.
Today I get to sit down with Trevor Lynn, the 25 year old CMO at the fast-growing event software company Social Tables. Trevor and I have been friends for years, and he’s honestly one of the smartest marketers I know. He’s a true student of the marketing game, and has learned everything he knows from the internet.
In this episode of the Opt-In! podcast, you’ll learn:
- How Social Tables grew to thousands of customers and hundreds of employees
- What marketers can do to adjust their marketing strategy during periods of rapid company growth
- Why you should leverage your company culture as a marketing tool
- How the internet is training the next generation of marketing all-stars
Listen to the Podcast
Show-notes from the Podcast
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Other Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Customer Centricity: Focus on the Right Customers for Strategic Advantage by Peter Fader
- The Practice of Management by Peter Drucker
- The Sales Acceleration Formula: Using Data, Technology, and Inbound Selling to go from $0 to $100 Million by Mark Roberge
- Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com by Aaron Ross and Marylou Tyler
- Trevor’s Twitter – @trevorhlynn
- Trevor’s Email – email@example.com
- Visit Social Tables at www.socialtables.com