So you’ve written some piece of awesome content to help potential customers solve some problem.
Unless you were hoping for a new mantlepiece, I assume you would like people to read and get value our of your work.
Where do you begin?
When you accomplish something, who do you tell? They people who you think care.
What if you built an audience who truly cared about your professional accomplishments and efforts in content marketing?
As you’ll hear in episode 2 of Opt-In, building relationships with content partners is crucial to driving relevant eyeballs to your content. Tara clapper is the content community manager with SEMRush – a massive community of b2c & b2b marketers.
Tara teaches us how to strengthen our relationships with our existing network. Further, Dan and Tara dive into how to discover and capture new industries, communities, and networks. The key? Genuine effort. It’s much like a game of Pokemon Go: the more effort you give to exploring new locations (new online communities in your industry), the better chance you have at collecting new Pokemon (a new audience), and in the grand scheme of things… gotta catch ’em all.
On this episode of the Opt-In! podcast, you’ll learn:
- Where content marketers can go to find their audience
- How to capture that audience once it’s found
- What new tools marketers can leverage to build those helpful relationships online
Show-notes from the Podcast
- Tara’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/TaraMClapper
- Semrush Blog – https://www.semrush.com/blog/
- The Geek Initiative – http://geekinitiative.com/
- Medium – https://medium.com/
- LinkedIn Pulse – https://www.linkedin.com/pulse
- Peter Shankman – https://twitter.com/petershankman
- Kelsey Jones – https://twitter.com/wonderwall7
- Book – Hooked by Nir Eyal
- Book – Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen
- Book – The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki