Everyone wants more conversions out of their ads. Duh! But how do you get MORE?
There are two ways to drive more conversions on AdWords:
- Spend More
If you choose #1, great! You can stop reading here.
If you’re willing to put in the work to get the most out of your ad dollar, there are two paths:
- Pre-Click Optimization: Improving the number of people you get to interact with your ads and visit your website.
- Post-Click Optimization: Maximizing the % chance that a person hitting your website completes your desired action.
We spend 99% of our time talking about Pre-Click optimization on Facebook, Google, and all platforms on our blog. But if you spend 99% of your time on the pre-click, there should be a massive opportunity for post-click optimization. So today, we brought in the landing page experts at Unbounce to talk about how to identify issues with your landing pages, improvements that can be made, and boat-loads of useful testing and optimization tricks along the way.
If you’re new to landing pages, you just need to remember one thing:
Trampolines are cool because they bounce. Landing pages are cool because they don’t.
Now for the featured presentation:
Mentioned Optimization Resources:
- Unbounce’s Free Landing Page Grader Tool
- Quality Score Explained: Achieving (Near) Perfection
- AdHawk x Unbounce: Get the Most from Your AdWords Account Manager
- AdHawk x Unbounce: Hacking together a scalable AdWords solution for your business
Unbounce, Director of Campaign Strategy
AdHawk, Director of Marketing